WP4 seeks to identify key molecular events and biological pathways during the early part of the life course – from infancy to adolescence – that respond to and interact with environmental exposures that lead to adverse health.
- Molecular signatures and pathways related to the exposome
- Metabolomic and metagenomic sequencing data in adolescents and their association with exposome and health data
- Epigenetic, aging and stress pathways linking the exposome to health
- Integrated multi-omics (exposome, omics, genome) risk models to predict poor health trajectories
- Adverse-Outcome Pathways (AOP) and networks to construct indexes of combined chemical exposures affecting adverse outcomes