This WP will co-design community-level interventions to improve the urban and chemical exposome. By using co-creation methods, we will ensure that our interventions are acceptable, feasible and scalable, thus increasing the likelihood of their rapid translation into practice.
- Implementing participatory research and citizen science methods
- Co-producing interventions to reduce:
- Urban exposures amongst school children (alternative school commuting routes, emission reductions, active travel)
- Chemical exposures associated with Personal Care Products amongst women of reproductive age
- Elaborating on an intervention guide to assist communities, cities, and local decision makers to implement their own interventions to improve urban and chemical exposomes